BR 04-01:Season and Celebrations

     I read "Season and Celebrations" which was based on our presentation in Integrated Skills Ⅳ. I had already been familiar to British culture before I read this one. However, I realized how I know about British.
「seasons and celebration oxford factfiles」の画像検索結果     In this book,  a lot of British culture, from famous to minor, were explained. I knew " Remembrance Day" for the first time. When I first looked at the word, I thought it was like "Obon" in Japan, but it was completely different. I wanted to know about it deeply, I searched on the Internet. I found Poppy flowers cute. If you want to know poppy, you should check it on Google!

Jackie, Maguire. Season and Celebrations. Oxford bookworms Factfiles.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

This Week

The Bully

Rich Man,Poor Man