Rich Man,Poor Man

『Rich Man, Poor Man』



   
 I read ”Rich Man, Poor Man" today. This book series is Macmillan Readers Beginner, YL1.4. This story is literary expressing the gap between the rich and the poor.  
   The old and poor man accepted a letter from his son who has been working in other country. There was check in the letter. He wanted to change into cash but he couldn't because he didn't have ID card. To get money from his son, he had to do many things; go to the central city by bus for three hours, take a picture of his face and so on. He was in trouble. Then rich man appeared. What do you think the rich man going to do for the old man???

コメント

  1. This book looks interesting!!!!
    I want to try to read that.

    返信削除
  2. I read this book and like this one!

    返信削除
  3. I'm interested in the story, so I'll read this book. Let's read together♡

    返信削除
  4. I have never read this book.
    I want to try it!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

This Week

The Bully