BR 03-11: Super Bird

It also gave me a drink, a sort of cold, brown drink. I ate some of the food, drank some of the drink and tried to smile too.
What did  it taste like?I thought it might be dangerous to eat,  but it was OK. (p. 14)

     Do you believe alien exist on the earth? I don't believe. This story about space ship's accident.
     One day. space ship, Super Bird fell down. Five crews were in it. Three of them died because of crash, but two of them managed to survive. They tried to escape far away from the accident place, but one of them couldn't run because it hurts its legs. Until this, I thought it is about human who landed on other planet. But it turn out to be it is alien's story. You will be surprised as reading more!

コメント

  1. I also read this book and enjoyed it. That was my first time to read about alien's story.

    返信削除
  2. Do you believe alien exist on the earth?
    Do you believe aliens exist on the earth?

    This story about space ship's accident.
    This story is about a space ship accident.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

This Week

The Bully

Rich Man,Poor Man