BR03-07: Different World

But man I loved doesn't live in mt world. He lives in the hearing world. (p. 10)

     This is my first book which doesn't kill anyone in in this class. That's why I enjoyed reading it.
     This is romance story. Sam is deaf girl when she was born. She fall in love with the man who works at small shop near her home. She goes there every Saturday when he works. She wants to talk to to him but she hesitates to do because, she has been told her voices are not easy to hear. She cares it. However, one day, he talked to her while she watching the newspaper about fire. From that moments, they began taking conversation. It seems every things go well but, his ex-girlfriend says to her mean words. She is depressed. Can she be happy again?

Johnson, Marganet. Different World. (2003). London; Cambridge English Readers

コメント

  1. I also read this book two weeks ago. The story really moved me( ; ; ). I think this is the best book I've ever read in this class.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

This Week

The Bully

Rich Man,Poor Man