BR 03-06: Logan's Choice

'What are you saying, Inspector? That I wanted Alex dead? That I had something to do with?'
     Johnstone's face was now dark red with anger.
'Get out!' he shouted, 'Get out of my house and don't come back.'                                                                                            (p. 29) 

       This is a genre of murder story. I have read only murder series. No more murder....
       The Inspector who names Logan, has heard that the man killed by someone. She tried to find out who killed him, but the investigation is getting difficult. Nothing evident things which is likely to be related are not found. She goes on searching, while interviewing the persons who knows him. Can she find out the truth?

Prowse, Phillip. Logan's Choice. (2000). London; Cambridge English Readers

コメント

  1. I want to read it!
    "Different world" isn't muder story so you'll enjoy reading it ;)

    返信削除
  2. It's difficult to guess the murder. I have never read this book, so I want to try!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

This Week

The Bully

Rich Man,Poor Man