BR 02-06: Help!

"Well, Frank," Chip said. She didn't smile. "Don't you want me to help? You're not asking for help." (p.19)

   What do you want to be in your future?  How often do you usually use  your computer? Don’t you think computers are really smart?

   Frank Wormold is a writer and his wife is good lawyer. He's never finished his writing before and make no money. So her wife always gets angry with him in the busy morning " Get your job. Don't close your eyes." But one day, he got a letter from Hollywood film maker to ask him that we want to make movies about your writing. He was really surprised and make appointment to meet in royal hotel. The firm maker gave him big money.  He bought nice computer and tying to make with computer helper. But the helper always points out his writing.

   I think his choice was right. I don't want to be bothered by someone else. We don't have to waste our time and swallow by other's opinion. I like to spend my life by the way I want to do.

Prowse, Philip. (1999). Help!. London: Cambridge University Press.

 

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

This Week

The Bully

Rich Man,Poor Man