BR 02-05: William's Mistake

Two man were getting out of a big black car. They were pushing another man into the shed and this man had his hands tied behind his back. "It's a kidnapping! " gasped William. (p.15)
 
   Are you good at running? Actually, I was used to be good at running. But now, I am not good runner than before.

   William, he is hero in this story is not good at running. He always coming last. Although, he wants to become to run faster, he always excusing 'I am tired.' But one day he takes Toffee, neighborhood's dog for a walk, he finds a big tree. He manages to climb it and has a good views. Then, he finds out someone is kidnapped. He asks for help to police, running speed he's never run such a high speed. Can he rescue the kidnapped man?

   I've not run or done exercise recently, I want to do some active sports. I like volleyball so, if you have free time, let's play it with me.

Coleman, Adam. (2004). William's Mistake. London: Oxford University Press.

Book reviews

 

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

This Week

The Bully

Rich Man,Poor Man