BR 2 -02: Get Smart

Your brain makes you who you are, but what do you know about it? (p.6)
    After reading this book, I was surprised by works of brain. Especially I want to show you is "The brain and language."
   We learned a lot of languages. For most people, the main language center is in the left hemisphere. According to the scientists in this book, bilingual brains store different language in different parts. If bilingual people are damaged, they may speak one language but the other is not. So speaking a second language is not only useful, but also healthy!
   I am learning second language English. If i can be person who speaks English so fluently, I would be talkative girl even I have accident. I hope I have not accident anymore. You can find out the brain work you've never heard, I recommend to you!!

Shackleton, Caroline ・Turner, Nathan Paul, (2014), Get Smart, British, Cambridge University Press


コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

This Week

The Bully

Rich Man,Poor Man