BR 2-01:Small Pig


His farmer and his wife love the pig.
"We think you are the best pig in the world"

   Do you like pig?? I was told that I looked like pig by my friend Aya. I couldn't understand why she told that. But now I understood.
   The small pig lives in the farm with his farmer and his wife. The pig likes to stay in mud because they are softy. But one day, wife cleans up her house, farm and also the pig's favorite place mud!!! The pig is angry and escapes from the farm to find his another mud. Finally he can reach mud. But something different the mud he has loved it. What would happen to him?
   This book is in the I Can Read 2 series.  It has cute illustrations(I put on it right side) so now I understood why Aya told me like that.  I have a good friend who tells me that I am cute, thanks so much Aya. I recommend this book and you would be caught your heart by a little careless pig.

Lobel, Arnold, (2017), Small Pig, America, Harper Trophy.

Book reviews

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

This Week

The Bully

Rich Man,Poor Man