BR 02-03: Flying Home

" I want to be with my family again," he thinks. " I want to fly home to the jungle. It's warm there and the trees are always green." (p. 3)
   Do you often think that you want to go back your home? I always hope that. I miss my family and mother's dishes.

   This is the story about a little yellow bird, Felix from Brazil. He lives in New York with Baxter family. He is in a big cage. There is no complaints about his lives, but he has desire to go back his home, Brazil. One day, when his owner feeds him, his cellphone was calling. He goes to the phone but he forgets to shut Felix's cage. He can escape and finally get free. For the first time in two years, he is free. By facing hard sense, he can finally arrive at his home.

   After reading this book, I found that the importance of seeking our desire. If we do not forget our minds or goals,  we definitely can reach good ends like Felix. I want to go back my hometown, Amakusa.

Rabley, Stephan. (1998). Flying Home. London : Pearson Education Limited.

Book reviews

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

This Week

The Bully

Rich Man,Poor Man