My wonderful holiday

『My Trip to Tokyo』

   HI!! what did you do last weekend? I went to Tokyo to see my friend.
   On Saturday, I had a flight to Tokyo in night. But because of breaking something of plane, the flight was delayed 1 hour. Eventually, we arrived at 23:30. Luckily, the plane company gave us money to buy drink and food in addition to they gave transportation expense to our destination. Many passenger got angry, but the air plane company announced that, they turned their faces at once. I thought the money is the most effective strategy💪💪.
   On Sunday, I went to Tokyo Disney Sea for the first time. In spite of the middle day of holiday, we could enjoy Five attractions. The attractions I most recommend to you is " Tower of Terror" The elevator in the tower fall from top of the tower. Maybe 40 meters. After finishing it, I couldn't stand up😅😅😅
   I want to appreciate to my friend from bottom of my heart. 
   No matter where you go, Shibuya is Japan's Tokyo

コメント

  1. I WANT TO GO THERE !
    I WANT TO GO THERE !
    I WANT TO GO THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Of course, with you ♡

    返信削除
    返信
    1. There were many Mickey at there. But I wanna meet your Mickey someday.
      Let's take him to there with us!!!

      削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

This Week

The Bully

Rich Man,Poor Man