My holiday

『Social Gathering 』

  HI! How are you💨I'm going to tell you about my holiday this weekend.
   I took part in social gathering with international student who came from Hong Kong. First, we introduced by myself. Next, we discussed each cultures. There were a lot of differences between us. But they are interesting. At last we had a lunch with them. At the lunch time, many languages flies around us such as English, Cantonese, Chinese, Japanese. It was a chaotic lunch time😹I was given souvenir by the students. It was delicious!✌
   I noticed my ability of English conversation is bad, so I should study more.
   Thanks for holding such a nice gathering! I want to visit Hong Kong someday.😝


コメント

  1. I want to meet the man who you said yesterday!

    返信削除
  2. We had a very good time!!
    I was glad to take part in this event with you.
    Let's visit Hong Kong someday❤

    返信削除
  3. You must be going to be a good cosmopolitan in the future.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

This Week

The Bully

Rich Man,Poor Man