My Holiday

My Holiday


   How are you? What did you do this week? I'm going to tell my holiday as usual!!
   I went out with my friend Aya Otaguro, she is super elite, for the first time! We met up in front of PARCO. And then we went to GU to find pajamas which is designed of SNOOPY and she long for them. But they were sold out! She was really depressed;(  I wish I could make her pajamas... I thought. Please tell her if you find the pajamas at GU!!!
   After that, we had a party of PUKリンピック. I could make new friend!!! Kakeru!!!! Do you remember my name??? 
   Thanks for my wonderful friends, I can enjoy every week!!! Thanks a lot♡

コメント

  1. Thank you☺️
    I had a good time!
    I want to play with you again❤

    返信削除
  2. That was a great time!
    I remember your name! You are funny girl,so I want to talk a lot with you!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

This Week

The Bully

Rich Man,Poor Man