My Golden Week

『My Golden Week』

   Hi there! How was your Golden week? I enjoyed with my friends! I'm going to tell you my sweet week!
   One of my best friends, Naoka, she has been working in Tokyo since March. She came back kumamoto! I invited her to my house and made a dinner for her. We had a nice time... We were taking about own latest news.(of course love romance was included) 
   Next day, we went to Kikuchi to eat ice cream! We went to "ついんスター" which is famous for artistic soft ice cream! It was delicious! I put on the picture above, so If you want to try it, you can ask me!

コメント

  1. Great!!!!! I want to eat it. Please take me there someday.

    返信削除
  2. Wow! Kikuchi is my home town!! I would often go to ついんスター.♡

    返信削除
  3. Look sooo delicious!!!!

    Please take me there💛

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

This Week

The Bully

Rich Man,Poor Man