BR04-02: New York

     New York, millions of people want to go there once in their life. I have never been there. I decided to use to make our class to feel like being in New York.
    Do you know why people often call New York 'The Big Apple'? I didn't know why before I read this one. Jazz musicians all wanted to work in New York. 'There are  a lots of apples on the tree,' they said, 'but when you take New York City, you can take The Big Apple!' That's why people call Apple.
    I was really interested in food vendors. People live in NY came from all over the world, so food culture are diverse. I searched on the Internet, I found 'Chicken over rice' which is put chicken stake on a rice with white sauce, chill sauce and tomato sauce! That looked so delicious! These days, even in Japan, many people go and get them for lunch. New York culture are coming into our Japanese culture. I hope I can learn every culture from all over the  world through these kinds of books!

Escott,John. New York. (2007). Oxford University Press Bookworms;England

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

This Week

The Bully

Rich Man,Poor Man