BR 03-09: The Man from Nowhere

”What if you get lost?" she said the woman.
"I'll keep the sun on my back," said the man. "Then I must be going east towards the sea. I'll take one bottle of water. Keep the rest. Use it slowly and carefully. I'll be back in a day or two at the most. (p.14)
     Do you like to get on the airplane? I like to do! I think air plane is the safest vehicles in the world, but the accidents of planes are horrible.
     The man was in his airplane with his wife and daughter. Suddenly, something went wrong, his plane crashed the land where as long as they could see is dessert. Fortunately, no one died but her wife seemed to break her ankle. She couldn't walk. He decide to go city to asking for help. In the middle of going there, he fainted because he was really tired. Local people found him and did treatment. However, no one know about him, they are confused. While he is treated, his family wait him and rescues.

コメント

  1. I read this, too. I wonder how the wife and daughters could wait their father so long time!
    Desert is so hot, I think...

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

This Week

The Bully

Rich Man,Poor Man