BR 02-13: The Crystal Unicorn

I gazed at the unicorn few moments longer. Then I did a terrible thing: I took it from the shelf and put it in the pocket of my jacket. (p. 7)


     I love to go shopping. Recently I am absorbed in looking and buying some jewelries. My favorite brand had a sale on line. I bought some accessories twice. Now, I regret what I did😢


関連画像Gina, she is a little girl, went to jewelry shop with her mother. She saw the little glass unicorn. She had never seen anything so beautiful in her life. She begged for her mother to buy it, but it is so expensive that her mother can't buy. And then she did shoplifting. She tries to hide her bad things, but finally her mother realized she did something wrong. What would happen to her?


    I have many things I really long for. Shoplifting will surely break not only my life but also my family's life. I think it is very fun processes to earn to buy them. Okay, I'm going to look my favorite shop from now😀😀


Mitchell, Juliet. The Crystal Unicorn. (2000). Australia; PM Library

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

This Week

The Bully

Rich Man,Poor Man