BR 02-12: The Big Picture

      Then I heard a noise. The door opened and someone came in.
      'Come on. Make any noise and I'll kill you, OK?' It was the big fat man. (p. 19)

   
     Do you like to take photos?

関連画像     This story is set in Tokyo. Kenji, he is photographer. He always long for the photo which make him rich. One day, his friend, Yoshimoto introduces him a good job. That is the beginning of his story. The job was capturing the photo of the couple of sumo wrestler. To take a photo, many photographer are assembling at the narrow space. Tired by the atmosphere, he gets out of there. And then they appears just in front of him. He thinks I would be rich... On the way to his home, while he is taking a taxi, he was about to be shot by someone. He doesn't understand why he is caught up with such a dangerous guys. But in the end, you can find out why. Pleas check it out!

     The ending was really nice than I've expected. I hope there is no bad happening when I take some photos.

Leather, Sue. The Big Picture. (2000). London; Cambridge University Press



コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

This Week

The Bully

Rich Man,Poor Man