BR 02-10: Zombies in Tokyo

Tokyo is a big city. More than 13 million people live around you. You are never alone, but you are always lonely. (p. 6)

     Have you ever seen zombies movie before? Do you like scary movies? Biohazard series is one of my favorite movies. When I was searching some books in the library, the tittles of this book captured my attention.

     The man, he is main character and you have to being him. One day he goes to work as usual, but he notices something different fro
m ordinary day. There no cars, people. But not long before he found dead bodies walking in the city. To survive, he (also you) has to escape mountains along the river from here. You have two choices each scenes. You can’t find out your choices are right or not until the end.

     Luckily, I was able to survive. I have never met such a exciting book. There are other books like this, I definitely trying them.

Boon, Andy. Zombies in Tokyo. (2014). Florida and Tokyo; Atama-ii Book

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

This Week

The Bully

Rich Man,Poor Man